- Effective ministry aimed at preparing believers to live in the fullness of their privileges in Christ Jesus.
- Teaching and preaching Christ Jesus Crucified, the only hope of glory for all mankind.
- Being instant in prayer with all manner of prayers in communion with God.
- Living out God’s love, as the way of life towards all mankind.
- Salvation by faith in Jesus Christ alone, as the son of God and God’s sacrifice for the sin of the world.
- The Bible as the truth of God that says what it means and means what it says. Also given to reveal God through the knowledge of Jesus Christ to believers.
- The unchanging nature of God and the infallibility of the Holy Scriptures as the only record that authenticates the truth.
- The indispensable role of the Holy Spirit as our guide and helper in all of our Christian life and endeavors.
- The sanctity of marriage as a union between a man and a woman and of sex as only within marriage. Character as the heart of good Christian witness and ministry.
- The grace of God saves us and gives us the ability to overcome the sinful desires of the flesh, the ungodly world system, and enticement of satan to sin.
- The love of God as demonstrated by actions of mercy, compassion, forgiveness, charitable giving and putting value on every human life.
- The teaching and the studying of the Holy Bible as indispensable to Christian growth and maturity. And making disciples of our Lord.
- Prayer of faith as Key to accessing Divine help and intervention and power.
- Preaching of the good news of the gospel is a duty of everyone who has been saved by it.
- Healthy Church birthing as an effective means of spreading the gospel.