Mission Statement 2017
To empower, support, encourage and strengthen singles in the Lord in a welcoming, Godly atmosphere by promoting the development of spiritual maturity, emotional resiliency, and growth during this sensitive stage of life. To foster an understanding and appreciation of self-worth and value as children of God utilizing biblical teachings and authenticity among members.
- To cultivate a deep relationship with God by enhancing our knowledge and gaining Godly counsel/mentorship on a variety of topics, including but not limited to relationships/marriage through teachings based on Biblical principles from guest speakers, ministers, and each
- To promote unity by increasing the number of collaborations amongst singles and other ministries within the church by engaging in activities that will promote healthy social relationships and networking. .
- To edify and uplift one another as a group by cultivating an atmosphere of authenticity and allowing members the freedom to voice their thoughts, testimonies, opinions, challenges, and ideas in a respectful and God-honoring
- To foster an understanding and appreciation of our self-worth through biblical teachings and workshops that promotes unwavering confidence and self-love.
- To live as witnesses for Christ by increasing singles impact in the community through outreach within our church body and beyond.
Fellowship with Us!
Click here to view Programs Up to Date.
Click here to view the Church Marriage Proposal Policy
Click here to Sign up Gala Night
Click here to Sign up LET’S BEACH 2017
Date: 1st Friday of every month
Time: 7:00 – 9 pm
Venue: Church Premises (Mostly)
Telephone conference will be held on last Sunday of each month at 8:30 pm (30 minutes)